I realized that step #1 won't demonstrate the bug. The password:
UBuntu11 will show the bug. I also realized that for step #2, you must
suspend by closing the lid. Pressing the suspend button will not
demonstrate the bug.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Lockscreen will not unlock on the first try if the password has a
  capital letter as the first letter after the system resumes from
  suspend

Status in unity package in Ubuntu:

  If my password has a capital letter, or any character that requires
  the shift key, as the first character in my password, then the
  lockscreen will not unlock on the first try after the system resumes
  from suspend. It will unlock at the second try.

  How to reproduce:

  1. Change your password to: Ubuntu
  2. Suspend your machine
  3. Resume your machine
  4. Enter your password
  5. The lockscreen will not unlock
  6. Enter your password again and your lockscreen will unlock