I'm reattaching debdiff for Trusty since a version was uploaded to
-proposed while this was waiting for sponsorship. Please include Trusty
in the "affected" list and consider this patch, being attached, as the
fix for Trusty.

Thank you

Rafael Tinoco

** Patch removed: "trusty_isc-dhcp_4.2.4-7ubuntu13.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/isc-dhcp/+bug/1401141/+attachment/4335337/+files/trusty_isc-dhcp_4.2.4-7ubuntu13.debdiff

** Patch added: "trusty_isc-dhcp_4.2.4-7ubuntu12.3.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/isc-dhcp/+bug/1401141/+attachment/4396242/+files/trusty_isc-dhcp_4.2.4-7ubuntu12.3.debdiff

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to isc-dhcp in Ubuntu.

  DHCP server does not work for IPoIB (Infiniband)

Status in isc-dhcp package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in isc-dhcp source package in Utopic:
  New
Status in isc-dhcp source package in Vivid:

  [Impact]

   * DHCP for InfiniBand IPoIB does not work currently.
   * After providing missing GPXE patch it had problems (by Mellanox tests).
   * IPoIB patches from Fedora project (out-of-upstream-tree) were outdated.

  [Test Case]

   * To have IPoIB devices (2 if possible)
   * Try to acquire IP using either DHCPv4 or DHCPv6

  [Regression Potential]

   * DHCP for InfiniBand was not working
   * Based on already implemented code (Fedora)
   * Mellanox has tested it

  [Other Info]

  Original BUG description:

  Release:  Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
  Version:  4.2.4-7ubuntu12

  The current DHCP package in Ubuntu can't handle IPoIB clients.  For
  IB, Mellanox uses IPoIB, which is “Eth emulator” for the control path.
  DHCP is not working in this mode without a patch for DHCP server.

  ISC-DHCP-SERVER Missing GPXE patch.

  After applying GPXE patch only we faced the following problems:

  After apply

  1.

  dhcp ipoib, does not write in the log on which interface the dhcp work
  upon when starting the dhcp server using “/etc/init.d/isc-dhcp-server
  start” we don’t see the line that tells on which interfaces the dhcpd
  is listening on the /var/log/syslog when running it with “dhcpd –d”
  command – we do see it.

  2.

  dhcp ipoib ipv6, it did not provide ip6 when we start 2 ib interfaces
  in a parallel using the following setup:

  HOST_A:
          acting as a dhcp server, listening on one of its
          ipoib (ib0) interfaces.

  HOST_B:
          running dhcp clients on two ipoib interfaces (ib1, ib2) ib1
          and ib2 are two ports onf the same HCA both interfaces are
          configured in /etc/interfaces such as:

          auto ib1
          iface ib1 inet6 dhcp
                                                                     both
interfaces are configured in /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf with their
dhcp-client-identifier Ib0@HOST_A, Ib1@HOST_B and Ib2@HOST_B are connected to
an infiniband switch.

  We are running on the client (HOST_B) the following:

  $ ifup ib1
  -> ib1 get configured as expected

  but then when we run on the other interface:
  $ ifup ib2
  -> ib2 get configured, but ib1 is losing its configuration