** Attachment added: "minimalTestCase.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1454281/+attachment/4396278/+files/minimalTestCase.log

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Ridiculous amount of warning spam with non-1.3 code

Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  Using even the most basic code consisting of nothing but a Page in a
MainView, importing anything other than Ubuntu.Componens 1.3, I get a
ridiculous amount of warning spam. Most of the output is redundant and
incomplete ("Unkonwn file").
  Unless I use SUPPRESS_DEPRECATED_NOTE=yes to completely disable deprecation
warnings, which is not discoverable,  the output makes any debugging virtually
impossible.
  I consider it critical because it fundamentally obstructs debugging in any
code that's not using unstable API.