Public bug reported:

A frequent source of failure that's probably accumulating to quite a bit of
overhead in CI runs is flake8 errors. Less so are obvious syntax or type errors
in QML at runtime, nevertheless it would seem like a good idea to verify that.
I'm proposing to add these to make check so they can be caught much earlier on
the developer's machine.

** Affects: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Add flake8 and qmlmin to make check

Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu: