I have attached all three things you asked for. Moreover I was unable to boot
from upstart, I used recovery mode 3.19 Linux. Please solve my problem.  I
forget to tell you, I have gnome kde cinnamon and xfce desktops. And exact
wording of my error message is :
starting version 219
Error opening USB 'descriptor'  file

** Tags added: systemd-boot

  15.04 do not boot starting version 219

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  I upgraded from 14.04 to 14.10 it was ok. I then upgraded to 15.04 using
do-release-upgrade. Upgrade is complete as if I run it again in recovery mode.
System return no recent upgrades. After upgrade I can not boot my system screen
shows : Starting version 219
  error usb file 'descriptor' not found (I think so) . I some time use recovery
mode but that can not be for ever. How can I repair ? what is the cause? I have
seen error 219 at many places but as I am new to linux ,only an year . so I am
not aware of it. please tell me how to proceed next

  Dual boot: I have another problem in 14.04 I was using Grub it
  upgraded so but during 15.04 upgrade I don't know how I selected
  lightdm. My win 7 is working well

  Ram 4 Gb
  Ubuntu 14.04 LTS to 15.04