** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to syncevolution in Ubuntu.

  Calendar sync is not happening

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Fix Released
Status in Sync monitor for Ubuntu Touch:
  Invalid
Status in syncevolution package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in syncevolution package in Ubuntu RTM:

  STEPS:
  1. Install calendar
  2. Step up your google account
  3. Enable accounts to use calendar
  4. Tap on the sync option in Calendar

  EXPECTED:
  I expect it to update my calendar and notifications

  ACTUAL:
  In .cache/upstart/sync-monitor.log I see lots of
  "error" : "error code from SyncEvolution remote, status 400:
updateAllSubItems REPORT 'list items': bad HTTP status: <status 1.1, code 400,
class 4, Bad Request>" and   "error" : "error code from SyncEvolution remote,
status 400: REPORT 'meta data': bad HTTP status: <status 1.1, code 400, class
4, Bad Request>" and sync doesn't happen

  We are assuming this is a change on googles side that affects us on
  both vivid and rtm.