** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Turning off WiFi doesn't set a route after the modem connects data

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in ofono package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu RTM:
  Incomplete
Status in ofono package in Ubuntu RTM:

  I just switched off WiFi in order to test if the device switches
  successfully to a mobile data connection. After disabling WiFi the
  indicator showed "H" in no time. So it would seem all is fine. I
  opened the browser and no data went through.

  Here's the output of "ip route" and "list-contexts":

  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ sudo ip route
  [sudo] password for phablet:
  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ /usr/share/ofono/scripts/list-contexts
  [ /ril_1 ]
  [ /ril_0 ]
      [ /ril_0/context1 ]
          Name = E-Plus Web GPRS
          Settings = { Netmask=255.255.255.0 Address=10.121.30.213
Interface=ccmni0 Method=static DomainNameServers=212.23.103.8,212.23.103.9,
Gateway=10.121.30.213 }
          Username = eplus
          IPv6.Settings = { }
          Protocol = ip