Changed ofono task to Invalid, as the bug is confirmed to be network-
manager only.

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: ofono (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Phone with an APN specifying Username/Password, not re-connecting to
  mobile data until rebooting

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  In Progress
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in ofono package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Whenever I walk out of WiFi range, my phone does not connect to mobile
  data. Toggling flight mode does not help. I have to reboot the phone.
  When then I finally manage to connect after rebooting, if the signal
  strength drops and the phone would want to switch from 3G to 2G, it
  disconnects and I have to reboot again to get mobile data.

  $ system-image-cli -i
  current build number: 200
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/devel-proposed
  alias: ubuntu-touch/vivid-proposed
  last update: 2015-04-30 11:07:21
  version version: 200
  version ubuntu: 20150429
  version device: 20150326-f0c5ba5
  version custom: 20150429

  Attached you'll find the output of the forensics script