** Changed in: address-book-app

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho (renatofilho)

** Changed in: address-book-app

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  [address-book-app] cannot partially delete address

Status in Address Book App:
  Triaged
Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu:

  In the phone contacts app, one type of field is a mailing address.
  It's a compound field with areas for city, street, country, etc...
  These fields are editable, but I've found that I cannot delete part of
  an address (for example, city) unless I delete the entire address
  record and create a new one minus that one piece.

  This was on krillin rtm image 188.

  To reproduce this bug:
  1. Create a contact.
  2. Add an address field to the contact, and fill out all sub-fields.
  3. Save the contact.
  5. Tap one of the address sub-fields, then tap the "X" which appears to the
right.
  6. Attempt to save the contact with the checkmark icon.
  7. Look at the contact details to see if it updated.

  Expected results: The contact's address should no longer have the
  removed field.

  Actual results: The contact's address remains the same as before.

  Additionally, when I went back to reproduce this issue on the same
  contact (I fully deleted the address field, saved, then came back and
  added a new one), the contacts app crashed while trying to save with a
  new address.  This might provide a hint about what failed.