Ah, so recovery mode works, but neither the standard nor the upstart
boot entries work?

Your fstab looks as expected, but you didn't attach blkid; now you don't
need to any more, recovery mode's log shows that this part was alright.

Can you go back to the grub boot menu, "e"dit the standard Ubuntu entry,
go to the "linux" line, drop "quiet" and "splash", and then press Ctrl+X
to boot that? This should give some more helpful screen output. Please
do a photo of what happens, and when it stops doing anything.

** Package changed: systemd (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

  15.04 do not boot starting version 219

Status in Ubuntu:

  I upgraded from 14.04 to 14.10 it was ok. I then upgraded to 15.04 using
do-release-upgrade. Upgrade is complete as if I run it again in recovery mode.
System return no recent upgrades. After upgrade I can not boot my system screen
shows : Starting version 219
  error usb file 'descriptor' not found (I think so) . I some time use recovery
mode but that can not be for ever. How can I repair ? what is the cause? I have
seen error 219 at many places but as I am new to linux ,only an year . so I am
not aware of it. please tell me how to proceed next

  Dual boot: I have another problem in 14.04 I was using Grub it
  upgraded so but during 15.04 upgrade I don't know how I selected
  lightdm. My win 7 is working well

  Ram 4 Gb
  Ubuntu 14.04 LTS to 15.04