Note, as I've been using the phablet-team telephony PPA for other
testing, so although the version in the PPA has the fix, it has some
other experimental changes, so it might cause other problems when
testing.  Use at your own risk...

If all goes well, we should have this in a silo in the next day or so.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  NM does not activate ofono Inet contexts w/Username but no Password (
  eg. giffgaff )

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Device: Krillin
  Software:  Vivid r157

  NM does not activate a valid ofono context which is present in the
  gprs file (context_1 in this case)

  I was able to activate the context manually using ./activate-context
  /ril_0 1

  You can find syslog, list-modems and list-contexts attached