I suspect that this bug is a duplicate of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/accountsservice/+bug/1350393

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to accountsservice in Ubuntu.

  Xubuntu 12.04 extremely slow login

Status in accountsservice package in Ubuntu:

  The core issue is that /usr/lib/accountsservice/accounts-daemon
  doesn't accept dbus messages on boot.

  The symptom to this problem is that, after successfulling entering
  your login information, the system takes about 85 seconds to boot.
  The real issue occuring is that /usr/lib/accountsservice/accounts-
  daemon isn't being started correctly by ligthdm.  The accounts-daemon
  wont accept dbus requests, and so the dbus timeout is hit during boot.

  Before I start, here is a run down on my machine/setup:
  Intel I7.
  Xubuntu 12.04.
  Encrypted home drive.
  Running compiz.

  Enabling the log files on lightdm, the follow warnings are displayed (Notice
the times):
  [+11.58s] DEBUG: Greeter quit
  [+36.60s] WARNING: Could not call SetXSession: Timeout was reached
  [+61.63s] WARNING: Could not call FindUserByName: Timeout was reached
  [+61.63s] DEBUG: Dropping privileges to uid 1000
  [+61.63s] DEBUG: Restoring privileges
  [+86.65s] WARNING: Could not call FindUserByName: Timeout was reached

  If the /usr/lib/accountsservices/accounts-daemon is restarted, after
  the lightdm login screen is displayed, but before a login, then xfce
  will start immediately.  Otherwise boot times take about 87 seconds.

  Also, it was found that the program d-feet, is unable to retrive valid
  methods from /usr/lib/accountsservices/accounts-daemon before it is
  restarted.  After the deamon is restarted, all dbus methods are
  visuable and communicate correctly.

  For descussion on the problem, and a temporary fix, see the following thread: