** Information type changed from Private Security to Public

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to powerd in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with kernel 3.13.0-53 crashes

Status in Ubuntu One Infrastructure:
  New
Status in powerd package in Ubuntu:

  After two last updates (I remember second one was also a kernel
  update) my Ubuntu has started sudden crashing, either desktop view
  freezes, sometimes sound which was played goes to fast circuit.
  Sometimes it crashes to full terminal screen, reporting kernel panic
  mode. I'm sorry I dont know how to find these crash reports from my
  Ubuntu, hope you can advice me. After crash, only thing possible is to
  reset my laptop manually.

  Ubuntu has also started to inform internal failure with powerd, and
  asks to report them to developers. I think I have send that report
  three times now.