Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to signon-plugin-oauth2 in

  invalid auth for online-account

Status in signon-plugin-oauth2 package in Ubuntu:

  In order to launch authentication like most other accounts, yupoo need
  to register a new .provider file to Online accounts.

   But this XML-format file requires an standard-parameter request for
  authenticating and  accessing token, including  client_id, token_path
  and others, which doesn't match with the request format of yupoo.

  Yupoo need to launch an auth with a link like

http://www.yupoo.com/services/auth/?api_key=[api_key]&frob=[frob]&perms=[perms]&api_sig=[api_sig].
  It is an non standard-format request and need additional parameter
  requests before accessing token. So we can hardly integrating the
  entire auth of yupoo into Online-accounts.

  Shall we provide an more agile policy for configure when creating the
  .provide file?