Still unsure how to produce a backtrace...
Can anyone tell how to downgrade to previous versions?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Unity/compiz crashes when locking screen

Status in Unity:
  New
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:

  Since a recent update (around April 29th), sometimes (approximately once a
day) when I lock my computer screen (CTRL+L or using system menu) the computer
freeze for a while (2 to 30 seconds) before showing the login screen.
  Then when I try to unlock the screen I need to enter my password twice (with
no error message after the first try).
  Once logged in, all applications are closed. Uptime is still running (since
no reboot) and services too (with no interruption).

  Looking at the apport.log file (see attached) it seems that when I try
  to lock the screen, compiz crashes.

  I've attached the compiz crash file too (_usr_bin_compiz.1000.crash)
  but without the 100Mo data of base64 core dumb…

  I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 AMD64.
  Graphics drivers: nvidia-331.113 (tested)