Set to fix released according cwayne

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

  focus issue after clicking on scope results

Status in The Savilerow project:
  Fix Released
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Image 79 + customized scopes.

  1) Run an app, dialer, reddit, whatever.
  2) Swipe app to the side.
  3) Click on a scope result, I've tried ones that open webpages and music
tracks.
  4) Instead of showing the app that the search result should show, you get the
app you last used. For example, if you had the dialer open and click on a
result, the dialer comes back to the foreground.

  I tried this using our customized scopes and regular scopes like local
  music.