Ok, i see,the window spread use hotcorners, when hover on it, spread all
windows. Is there anyanother design for this?

  [switcher] Can't use mouse to access spread or bottom edge

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  In Progress
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  If I connect my BT mouse to my Nexus 4 running devel-proposed with
  silo 0 (the MWC demo), I can neither open the app spread nor the
  manage scopes overview. Using the touch screen, both actions work
  fine, even when the mouse is connected.