How I made my Ubuntu BQ GPS to work (with advices from BQ Support)

First I have gone outside and check this on the phone: System Settings>
Security and Privacy> Location access> Using GPS, anonymized Wi-Fi and
cellular network info. And after that I reboot.

I checked again that all location setting to be enabled and in 2 minutes
the GPS worked for the first time I bought the phone.

I supose there will be more updates on software that we will not need to
reboot to make something to work properly.

Another tool that can help you with checking hardware problem on GPS is
"Sensor status" from Ubuntu store. Repeat the above steps and check the
GPS status on that app.

This steps helped me and in my opinion this bug is closed using those
sugestion I described.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-location in

  GPS not working on my BQ Ubuntu Touch

Status in indicator-location package in Ubuntu:

  Hi. I tried to use GPS (HERE maps, Google Maps) on my Ubuntu Touch
  from BQ (I am on  update 20), but the app dont detect my location. I
  have to mention that I check Here terms & Condition and GPS and
  location are checked.

  I attached some screenshot from what I did.