** Tags added: regression-release trusty wily

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to hud in Ubuntu.

  Unable to access indicators from HUD

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Confirmed
Status in Unity HUD:
  Confirmed
Status in hud package in Ubuntu:

  In Ubuntu 12.10 I was able to use HUD to access Messaging menu and Gwibber's
"Update Status" option there, making status updates to Twitter easy and fast.
  I could also use HUD to change my status in Empathy from Available to Busy
and vice-versa.

  In Ubuntu 13.04 Beta HUD no longer finds the "Update Status" option when
typing "Update Status" or "Update"
  Also writing "Available" "Away" or "Busy" no longer gives any results.

  Other indicators however are accessible and I can use HUD to Suspend
  my computer or to view Skype status or Ubuntu one indicator options.

  Repeating:
  1. Press alt key to start HUD
  2. Write "Update status" or "Available"

  What was expected:
  HUD should have shown options ether from Gwibber to Update Status or Empathy
to change status to Available both available from the messaging indicator.

  What happened:
  HUD didn't find any results.

  Notes:
  I have Ubuntu 13.04 Beta 64bit upgraded from Ubuntu 12.10 64bits and I'm
using proprietary fglrx drivers.