Rudolf Göldner, would Utopic provide an opportunity to run apport via
http://releases.ubuntu.com/utopic/ ?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Xorg freeze

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  Installation of 15.04 in addition to 14.10 ok.
  Start by BIOS start menue ok.
  All worked fine.

  Then I wanted to add some lines to the fstab to mount ntfs partitions. I
copied these lines from the kubuntu 14.10 fstab.
  Since then, kde shows the animated splash screen when loading and then a
black screen with no more action possible.
  Only Control+Alt+F1 works and shows the tty screen.

  I deleted the additional lines in the fstab, but there is no change in
  behaviour.

  Package: xorg 1:7.7+7ubuntu4
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.17.2-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sun May 17 10:58:05 2015
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 15.04 "Vivid Vervet" - Release amd64 (20150422)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=linux
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>