[Expired for unity (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard Shortcuts overlay font size practically unreadable

Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  As with other areas of Unity, it seems the Keyboard Shortcut overlay
  (visible when holding in the super key) is not properly rendering
  fonts at the correct size.  Please see the attached screenshot.

  The numbers that appear on top applications in the unity launcher are
  very difficult to read because they are so small.  (Launcher width is
  set to 36px, but even when set at the default of 48, they are still
  difficult to read because of how they blend with the background icons.
  They need to be bigger, fill up the entire area of the shaded, rounded
  square, and have a black outline or something to make them stick out
  more.

  The text of the actual Keyboard Shortcuts help window is so small that
  I have to get very close to the screen to read it, and even then the
  words are not very clear at such a small size with only a 128 DPI
  screen.  There is so much empty space on this screen, I can think of
  no reason not to make them all bigger to at the very least fill up the
  space!