** Package changed: lightdm (Ubuntu) => lightdm-gtk-greeter (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  No volume control on screen lock - Volume goes to 100%

Status in lightdm-gtk-greeter package in Ubuntu:

  Xubuntu 14.04.2, LightDM, Macbook 4,1, using ubuntu-stable

  using $ dm-tool lock, the keyboard volume controls do not work until I
  have logged in. I expect it to at least maintain the volume level it
  was at, and respond to being muted, but it does none of these things.
  This is a problem because if I forget to turn off music, then take my
  laptop somewhere, I have to login before I can mute the massive blast
  of music coming out of my speakers. On the lock screen, even if the
  volume was previously muted, it gets put to 100%. Searching google and
  posting this problem on /r/linux4noobs, /r/linuxquestions, and
  /r/archlinux have yielded no answers.