This bug was fixed in the package unity -
7.2.5+14.04.20150521.1-0ubuntu1

---------------
unity (7.2.5+14.04.20150521.1-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium

  [ Chris Townsend ]
  * Releasing 7.2.5.
  * Bump version to 7.2.5.
  * Use a 2 second delay before showing the first run shortcut hints to
    workaround a race condition on input handling. (LP: #1313597)

  [ Andrea Azzarone ]
  * Add the possibility to specify the font size and the font weight
    without chaning the default font name. (LP: #886478)
  * Do not restore focus if a quicklist is opened during launcher key
    navigation. (LP: #932486)
  * Draw osk above unity shell. (LP: #1413165)
  * Forward first key event that happens on top of the blank window to
    the lockscreen. (LP: #1308265)
  * Make sure scope_views_[filter.id] exists before using operator[] on
    it. (LP: #926979)
  * Release pointer barrier if launcher is in lock_hide state. (LP:
    #1029114)

  [ Brandon Schaefer ]
  * When we quit the quicklist it would check if the mouse was over the
    launcher, if it wasn't it would fold the launcher. We don't need to
    check this if we are in keynav as we want all the icons to be
    unfolded. (LP: #1246891)

  [ CI Train Bot ]
  * New rebuild forced.

  [ Stephen M. Webb ]
  * AP tests: accounted for arbitrarily-raised exceptions in checking
    scaled windows (LP: #1436095)

 -- CI Train Bot <ci-train-...@canonical.com>  Thu, 21 May 2015 15:07:15
+0000

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu Trusty)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  New Alt + tab switcher doesn't follow system font

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Fix Committed
Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity 7.2 series:
  In Progress
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity source package in Trusty:

  [ Impact ]

  Users who switch the system font and then use Alt+Tab will see a
  jarring effect when the Ubuntu font is displayed.  This can also lead
  to not fully supported language issues.

  [ Test Case ]

  1. Switch the system font to something else besides Ubuntu.
  2. Use Alt+Tab.
  3. Observe any fonts displayed in Alt+Tab follow the system font.

  [ Regression Potential ]

  None observed.

  Debdiff of the SRU is found here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/886478/+attachment/4401967/+files/unity.7.2.5.debdiff

  Original Description:

  In my laptop, I have to change from default ubuntu font to droid font
  because the default one doesn't fully support vietnamese. Let it sit
  there will make the overall system feel awkward. And now, while the
  whole system is in droid, only the switcher is still using the ubuntu
  font. Plz make the switcher follow the system font or at least, make a
  way to configure its appearance.