Agreed the power off dialog visual needs a refresh. Adding this to in
progress

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

  [SDK] power off / restart and cancel buttoms too close together

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  In Progress
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  The 3 buttons are currently stacked vertically but:

  1) The spacing between them looks cramped.
  2) The height of each button is too low to be comfortable.

  If you compare this menu with the Android equivalent, on Android the
  buttons actually touch _but_ they are atleast as tall as a finger is
  wide. This seems like a good policy wrt height.

  We don't appear to be space-constrained here so I'd suggest making the
  buttoms more spaced out and taller.