It was a little bit of both but I made the changes to be able to
receive.  The only change I think I needed to make to send was to set
the context url, which I think is consistent with Sergio's comment #11.
It's a change i needed to make but it's a little bit of a hack in that
I'm not sure it's the "correct" fix.  I just know it works.

I just tried building from the github version and it seems the changes
in push.go are no longer necessary.  I still need to patch it to let
non-SMIL messages in, but I'm not sure if that's a normal event (MMS
from another phone) or if it's just because I'm using the smtp gateway
(MMS from e-mail) to test it.  I'm not an MMS expert, so it's mostly
just trial and error at this point.

I wasn't able to send or receive over wifi, I needed to switch the data
connection.  It also doesn't seem to try to receive again if you switch
after a failure which means you lose the message.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc-android-config in

  MMS does not work with T-Mobile US

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in lxc-android-config package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in nuntium package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ofono package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-download-manager package in Ubuntu:

  My /var/lib/ofono/*/gprs file contains:

  [Settings]
  Powered=1
  RoamingAllowed=0

  [context1]
  Name=T-Mobile GPRS
  AccessPointName=fast.t-mobile.com
  Username=
  Password=
  Type=internet
  Protocol=ipv6
  MessageProxy=
  MessageCenter=http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

  I guess bug #1331813 is getting in the way of IPv6 working, so I was
  told to try 'Protocol=ip', but it doesn't work either.