Public bug reported:

I can reproduce this both on wily (r228) and on the OTA-4 (and I could
reproduce it on the OTA-3 too).

Steps:

1) Open the browser and navigate to mobile.twitter.com
2) login (if you are already logged in, log out and relog in again)
3) swipe from the right, to go to the task switcher
4) close the browser app
5) Reopen the browser

Expected outcome: you are still logged in twitter.

Actual outcome: you are not logged in.

This happens about 50% of the times to me; if you cannot reproduce it,
repeat steps 2-5 a few times.

It doesn't seem to be a matter of timing: even if I let several seconds
pass between steps 3 and 4, or even if I reactivate the browser after
step 3, I can still reproduce the issue.

I can see the same issue also with gmail (I tried with my private
account).

This is most likely an issue in oxide (or blink), but I'm filing it on
the browser as a starting point for the investigation.

** Affects: oxide

** Affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  User session is not preserved reliably

Status in Oxide Webview:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu: