** Attachment added: "popover moved after selecting entry field"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1466222/+attachment/4416868/+files/screenshot20150618_121302606.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Popover loosing anchor when expanding/collapsing keyboard

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  New
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  In webbrowser we are using a Popover anchored to the address bar to
  let the user add/change data for a new bookmarked url. For that we
  have a TextField inside the Popover and when it got the focus the
  keyboard shows up. When the keyboard is visible the Popover ends up
  above its initial position. The expected result on this case would be
  to have a way to lock the Popover on its initial position, even if the
  keyboard moves over it. Attached there is a sample code that shows the
  issue.