** Changed in: ubuntu-clock-app
    Milestone: 3.3 => 3.4

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  Clock app crashes when renabling an alarm

Status in QT Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in Clock application for Ubuntu devices:
  Confirmed
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  It seems clock app crashes when reenabling an alarm that just went
  off.

  Steps to reproduce the bug:
  1. Set an alarm to ring in +1 or +2 minutes
  2. Let it ring.
  3. Dismiss it
  4. Switch back to clock app and then renable that alarm

  What happens (sometimes)
  Clock app crashes

  Out of 10-11 tries, I was able to reproduce the crash only once on my
  N4 running ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/ubuntu-developer image #1.

  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ system-image-cli -i
  current build number: 1
  device name: mako
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/ubuntu-developer
  last update: 2015-06-03 16:58:46
  version version: 1
  version ubuntu: 20150602
  version device: 20150210