This bug was fixed in the package unity-scope-click -
0.1.1+15.10.20150617-0ubuntu1

---------------
unity-scope-click (0.1.1+15.10.20150617-0ubuntu1) wily; urgency=medium

  [ Alejandro J. Cura ]
  * Show the "Refund" button and call the pay-service when clicked

  [ CI Train Bot ]
  * New rebuild forced.

  [ Michael Terry ]
  * Add a missing iostream include.

  [ Pawel Stolowski ]
  * Support for review editing. (LP: #1318144)

  [ Rodney Dawes ]
  * Finish remaining integration of refunds support in click scope.
  * Remove the g++-4.9 explicit dependency to prepare for gcc5
    migration. (LP: #1452343)

 -- CI Train Bot <ci-train-...@canonical.com>  Wed, 17 Jun 2015 16:59:27
+0000

** Changed in: unity-scope-click (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  Can't edit reviews

Status in Ratings and Reviews server:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntuone-credentials package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity-scope-click source package in Vivid:
  New
Status in unity8 source package in Vivid:

  It seems impossible to edit reviews at the moment. I get the review
  entry even though I reviewed already and I'm allowed to send another
  review, which actually gets lost somewhere.

  I imagine we want to limit the number of reviews to 1 per U1 account,
  but it should be possible to send a new/modified one. Maybe the review
  entry should be pre-filled with the previous review so it's obvious
  you can edit?