** Summary changed:

- Make Hexchat the default IRC client instead of XChat in Ubuntu 14.10
+ Make Hexchat the default IRC client instead of XChat in Ubuntu 14.10 and
later versions

** Tags added: vivid

** Also affects: xchat (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Make Hexchat the default IRC client instead of XChat in Ubuntu 14.10
  and later versions

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in xchat package in Ubuntu:

  Since XChat is no longer in development by it's main developer, I was
  thinking that maybe you guys should make HexChat the default IRC
  client for Ubuntu 14.10, if it isn't already the default IRC client in
  Ubuntu 14.04. It's a great IRC client, and it's much better than
  XChat. So I would really appreciate it if you guys could make HexChat
  the default IRC client in the next release of Ubuntu.