** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Pawel Stolowski (stolowski) => (unassigned)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  action_id() does not return the correct value

Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I have tried to implement my Action class like. I got the correct
  action_id in the constructor. However, I did not get the value in
  "activate()". According to the API description:

      /**
      \brief Get the action identifier for this activation request handler.

      Action identifier is empty when using the
      unity::scopes::ActivationQueryBase(Result const& result, ActionMetadata
const& metadata) constructor.

      \return The action identifier passed to the constructor of this object.
      */
      std::string action_id() const;

  It seems that it is the reverse. Action indentifier is not empty during the
construction. The output is like:

  perform_action called
  action id:  "rated"
  action id in activate:  ""
  review:  "ssss"
  rating:  -1
  activate called

  My test code is at: git clone
  https://gitcafe.com/ubuntu/scopetemplates_rating_input.git

  #include <scope/action.h>
  #include <unity/scopes/ActivationResponse.h>
  #include <unity/UnityExceptions.h>

  #include <QString>
  #include <QDebug>

  #include <iostream>

  namespace sc = unity::scopes;
  using namespace std;

  QString qstr_(std::string str)
  {
      return QString::fromStdString(str);
  }

  Action::Action(const unity::scopes::Result &result,
                 const unity::scopes::ActionMetadata &metadata,
                 std::string const& action_id)
      : sc::ActivationQueryBase(result, metadata),
        action_id_(action_id)
  {
      qDebug() << "action id: " << qstr_(action_id_);
  }

  sc::ActivationResponse Action::activate()
  {
      qDebug() << "action id in activate: " << qstr_(action_id());

      QString review = QString("%1").arg(qstr_(action_metadata().scope_data().

get_dict()["review"].get_string()));

      double rating = action_metadata().scope_data().
                            get_dict()["rating"].get_double();

      qDebug() << "review: " << review;
      qDebug() << "rating: " << rating;

      sc::ActivationResponse done(sc::ActivationResponse::ShowDash);
      cerr << "activate called" << endl;
      return done;
  }