** Branch linked: lp:~brian-murray/apport/pkg-is-native

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  native-origins.d information causes apport to strip origin information
  from Package

Status in Apport crash detection/reporting:
  New
Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  I've discovered that if you have a file in /etc/apport/native-
  origins.d/ for a PPA then that origin information is stripped from the
  Package field of the report.

  Test Case
  1) Ensure that /etc/apport/native-origins.d/thunderbird contains
LP-PPA-mozillateam-thunderbird-next
  2) sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mozillateam/thunderbird-next
  3) sudo apt-get update
  4) sudo apt-get install thunderbird
  5) ubuntu-bug thunderbird (apport-cli thunderbird)
  6) view package field in the report

  Package: thunderbird 1:38.0~b6+build2-0ubuntu1

  Instead I would expect the Package field to contain a "[origin: LP-
  PPA-mozillateam-thunderbird-next]" after the Package name.
  Additionally, my branch to retrace packages from PPAs depends on the
  origin information being there.

  Discussing this with pitti he said that "this needs fixing".