** Package changed: ubuntu => dialer-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  dialer allows no name search, inefficient route to contact search

Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu:

  Currently, the main way to make a call with dialer-app is to dial the
  number. Most calls are made to contact entries, for which the number
  is not memorised by the user, but rather the name. This creates
  unnecessary steps in my opinion. (open dialer-tap contact icon-tap
  magnifier-type name) In reality it's faster to start the contacts app
  first if you want to call someone. To me that's illogical.

  This is quite a central feature, I think, that most other phone OSes
  offer. It would be nice if someone could try to pick this up.