** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

  [design] [Launcher] When removing application from the Launcher give
  user an option to remove it from the phone as well

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Invalid
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  When the user removes an app from the Launcher we should display a
  dialogue asking "would you like to remove this app from the phone".
  If the user answers 'Yes' we then uninstall the app.

  If the app the user is removing is currently focus, the act of
  removing the app should force quit the app.  This action reveals the
  next most recent app in the app stack.