** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Pawel Stolowski (stolowski)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  scoperegistry uses 45% CPU after applying updates from the store,
  draining battery quickly

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:

  current build number: 44
  device name: arale
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en
  last update: 2015-07-02 07:10:44
  version version: 44
  version ubuntu: 20150702
  version device: 20150608-6e66f3c
  version custom: 20150602-731-5-32

  Suddenly this morning, the battery started discharging very quickly,
  'top' revealed that scoperegistry was using around 45% CPU steadily.

    PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND
   2207 phablet   20   0  377996   9576   6200 S  46,0  0,5  67:34.54
scoperegistry

  Around the same time that the battery started dropping, I applied all the
updates from the store, in the list of apps to update were:
  - Terminal
  - BBC Sport
  - BBC
  - Euronews
  - Engadget
  - Cnet

  I pressed 'Update all' and waited until it's done then closed system-
  settings.

  There is no crash file corresponding to this event.

  I reproduced it on ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin #55