I see what you mean. In theory the content hub should catter for most
use cases (send a link by e-mail or share it with social networks).
However there is also a way to just copy it to the clipboard: tap on the
address bar, it gets focus and the entire URL is selected, then long
press anywhere on the URL, and you get a contextual menu with
cut/copy/paste options (like any other text field). Does that address
your use case?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  [browser] add support to copy page link to clipboard

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,
  I am constantly missing url to clipboard feature in webbrowser. It is nice
you can finally share the browsed page but an ability co have a link in
clipboard so you can write an email with it or post it on social networks is
missing.

  I am not completely sure how to approach this but same problem may
  apply to other applications as well. It would be awesome if maybe
  content hub was able to detect if it manages a link (string) and then
  allow user just to have it in a clipboard. But I am not sure it that
  is the best approach. Maybe it would be best to have it in the app,
  allow developers to make a sharing button with content hub / clipboard
  choice as it is on Android (I suppose).

  What do you think?

  Thank you very much.