Actually... even though this sure smells like a dupe, now I'm not sure
we can mark it as one.

The tz offset fixes in 15.04 landed earlier, and
13.10.0+15.04.20150618-0ubuntu1 is actually the latest build there.
<https://code.launchpad.net/~indicator-applet-developers/indicator-
datetime/trunk.15.04>

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  Events in pulldown indicator off by two hours

Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:

  On my arale on rc-proposed (r52), events in pulldown indicator off by
  two hours. 2 hours is also my offset from UTC (Berlin).

  Event show up fine in the calendar app and online Google Calendar.

   phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ dpkg -l indicator-datetime | tail -n 1
   ii  indicator-datetime 13.10.0+15.04.20150618-0ubuntu1 armhf        Simple
clock
   phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$