** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: ww28-2015 => ww34-2015

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telephony-service in

  Voicemail message shown after a reboot when there are no messages

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in ofono package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in telephony-service package in Ubuntu:

  Every time I reboot the arale on ota4 the notification center reports a voice
message. Dialing the voicemail AT&T says there are no messages.
  (I just moved from mako/rtm to arale/ota4)

  If an actual message is left, it functions properly but clearing it
  does not fix the errant reporting on the next boot.

  This has been reported on both arale and krillin on multiple carriers