Worth noting: I have not yet solved the messiness of automatically
matching an EGLConfig to its correct MirPixelFormat. That's still
something we ask the toolkit (SDL) to do. Some graphics drivers honour
the pixel format, and some ignore your chosen pixel format instead
assuming they know a better answer from the EGLConfig. It's a mess (one
we inherited from Mesa/GBM it seems) and unfortunately remains the
responsibility of the toolkit to match up, for now.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Visible corruption in SDL apps (Neverball, Neverputt) on Nexus 4 /
  Nexus 7.

Status in Mir:
  In Progress
Status in libsdl2 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  https://github.com/pseuudonym404/neverball-touch/issues/2

  Install neverball or neverputt from the click store:-

  https://uappexplorer.com/app/neverputt.lb
  https://uappexplorer.com/app/neverball.lb

  Note they work fine on krillin and arale, however there's corruption
  making the games unusable on Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.

  Simpler test cases are provided at the above linked github issue.
  Attaching them to this bug for persistence.