Fix committed into lp:ubuntu-clock-app at revision 293, scheduled for
release in ubuntu-clock-app, milestone 3.4

** Changed in: ubuntu-clock-app

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  [clock] Snooze time more than 10 minutes

Status in Ubuntu Clock App:
  Fix Committed
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Committed
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Can we have snooze times that are more than 10 minutes? Perhaps full
  flexibility in specifying a duration (some times I like to use 15m,
  but I guess more than 30 or 60 minutes would be too much).

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JvDyhsW17d1-Mz8OY1YMBKwfRI2z9qgyRjbujEsxEMk/edit?pli=1#slide=id.g18895458d_024

  [UX Comment]
  As it seems unlikely that we will be able to implement snooze on/off & snooze
duration for individual alarms, but do have an application-wide setting that
allows snooze duration to be set (but not disabled), I'd recommend the options
relating to snooze in application settings be changed to the following:

  - No snooze
  - 5 minutes
  - 10 minutes
  - 15 minutes

  This way the list is still short (four options, as it is currently)
  but the options provided are likely to be more useful (current 2
  minute snooze doesn't seem very useful, nor does the difference
  between 4 mins and 5 min snooze periods).