** Changed in: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot should have ${binary:Version} depends on
  qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-ui-toolkit-plugin

Status in Ubuntu UI Toolkit:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  The ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot should have the following dependency:
      qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-ui-toolkit-plugin (>= ${source:Version}),

  The reason is that functionality in the emulators are tied to specific
changes in the plugin. For example, the recent tab index changes:
  https://code.launchpad.net/~zsombi/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/tab-index/+merge/188769

  I believe this lack of a dependency results in errors in the core apps
autopilot tests:
  http://91.189.93.70:8080/job/generic-mediumtests/751

  The apps have a dependency on ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot. I found
  that when testing with ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa enabled, the core apps
  tests would pull in the latest emulators from ubuntu-ui-toolkit-
  autopilot, but that in turn would NOT pull in the latest plugin as one
  was already local installed. The problem is then that there is a
  mismatch between what the emulator and the plugin are doing. I was
  able to get these test to pass locally by forcing install of the
  latest qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-ui-toolkit-plugin to match the ubuntu-ui-
  toolkit-autopilot version.