** Also affects: indicator-network (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: indicator-network (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  Wifi for Enterprise APs cause the welcome wizard to exit into the main
  system

Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  STEPS:
  1. Install a fresh image (post ota5)
  2. Start running the wizard
  3. Get to the wifi page and select an enterprise AP

  EXPECTED:
  I expect the wifi setup to return me to the welcome wizard

  ACTUAL:
  The DUT exits the welcome wizard, enters into system settings and on exit has
you on the logged in phone.  Also pin setup is failed to be activated so the
phone is insecure.

  VERSION:
  current build number: 4
  device name: arale