The full channel and revision info is in each test run as channel.ini.

Thank you for finding the other bug for this; I didn't see it.  After
that bug is fixed, I can check results again to see if the symptoms of
this bug have stopped.

As for krillin, I don't normally have one hooked up to my power meter so
it doesn't get tested by me.  Max Brustkern runs the krillin tests, and
he may be able to provide more details there.  Or, when he gets the
results uploading automatically, the full logs should go to the same
base URL:

http://people.canonical.com/~platform-qa/power-results/?C=M;O=D

Max, can you answer comment 4?

  frequent unity8 crashes during power tests

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Unity8 crashes fairly often while running power usage tests.  I don't
  know what causes it, but I've collected a lot of data during the test
  runs and I hope someone will be able to make sense of the crash dumps
  and other logs.

  Here are some of the 162 instances I've seen so far...  inside each
  are numbered directories for each test run, and the crash dumps are
  inside of those under var-crash/ .

  Arale rc-proposed 61, runs 3 and 4:

http://people.canonical.com/~platform-qa/power-results/2015-07-16_18:21:18-arale-61-power_usage_display_on/

  Arale devel-proposed 61, runs 1, 2, and 5:

http://people.canonical.com/~platform-qa/power-results/2015-07-16_21:58:20-arale-61-power_usage_idle/

  Krillin rc-proposed 65, runs 2 and 7:

http://people.canonical.com/~platform-qa/power-results/2015-07-13_19:15:15-krillin-65-power_usage_bt_on_wifi_disconnected/

  Krillin devel-proposed, runs 1 and 7:

http://people.canonical.com/~platform-qa/power-results/2015-07-13_22:02:04-krillin-132-power_usage_display_on/

  These are merely samples from recent test runs.  I've been seeing the
  crashes regularly ever since I started tracking crash dump files on
  July 3.