That version is no more maintained

** Changed in: debconf (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to debconf in Ubuntu.

  package ufw 0.30pre1-0ubuntu2 failed to install/upgrade: subprocess
  installed post-installation script returned error exit status 9

Status in debconf package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: ufw

  Tried to install lamp-server^ with apt-get, but ran into this error.

  The first time the error occured, it was with 34 mb left to install. I
  ran the same command again, and this time there was only 15 mb left.
  Every try after this got this error with 15 mb left.

  It seems like there is quite a lot bugs with almost the same content,
  however this is an error-code 9, rather than 1, which means it isn't a
  duplicate.

  I have installed lamp server previously with succes with this command

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  Package: ufw 0.30pre1-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-24.38-generic 2.6.32.15+drm33.5
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-24-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Fri Jul 30 16:01:51 2010
  ErrorMessage: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error
exit status 9
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386 (20100429)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ufw
  Title: package ufw 0.30pre1-0ubuntu2 failed to install/upgrade: subprocess
installed post-installation script returned error exit status 9