Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: sysvinit (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to insserv in Ubuntu.

  Several update-rc.d/insserv warnings

Status in insserv package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in sysvinit package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using Ubuntu 15.10 dev with insserv 1.14.0-5ubuntu3 and sysv-rc
  2.88dsf-59.2ubuntu1 and on configuring packages I have seen now for
  some time several update-rc.d/insserv warnings. If I'm reconfiguring
  all packages installed on my system they appear on:

  - cron 3.0pl1-127ubuntu1:

  update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported; falling
back to defaults
  update-rc.d: warning: stop runlevel arguments (1) do not match cron
Default-Stop values (none)
  insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (1) of script `cron' overrides LSB
defaults (empty).

  - cryptsetup 2:1.6.1-1ubuntu7:

  update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported; falling
back to defaults
  update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported; falling
back to defaults

  - grub-common 2.02~beta2-26ubuntu3:

  update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported;
  falling back to defaults

  - keyboard-configuration 1.108ubuntu5:

  update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported;
  falling back to defaults

  - ntp 1:4.2.6.p5+dfsg-3ubuntu6:

  update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported;
  falling back to defaults

  - procps 1:3.3.9-1ubuntu8:

  update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported;
  falling back to defaults

  - x11-common 1:7.7+7ubuntu4: