   Calling from car using bluetooth, call is placed on ril_0, even though ril_1
is default

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telephony-service in

  Calls initiated over Bluetooth use non-default SIM

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in ofono package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in telephony-service package in Ubuntu:

  On Aquaris 4.5 image 23, if I attempt to make a call from a car over
  Bluetooth, the call attempts to use SIM 2, even though I use SIM 1 for
  just about everything. I can't find out if I set a default somewhere,
  but I can't find it.

  This happens on both a Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth car kit and on a Scoda
  Octavia identifying as "SKODA BT 9385".

  I expect the SIM for Bluetooth-initiated calls to either be
  configurable, or default to what the Dialer is set to, or for it to
  always use SIM 1.