[Expired for libvirt (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: libvirt (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  lxc-net dnsmasq --strict-order breaks dns for lxc non-recursive
  nameserver

Status in libvirt package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  In my setup I have a non-recursive name server that gets pushed as
  part of a vpn setup. This name server only resolves addresses that are
  part of the vpn. It gets pushed to the top of the resolv.conf file by
  /etc/openvpn/update-resolv-conf.

  Since the dnsmasq instance set up by lxc-net is started with --strict-
  order, containers fail to resolve addresses completely, since they hit
  the first name server and it does not resolve any addresses outside of
  the vpn.

  Removing the --strict-order option in /etc/init/lxc-net.conf and
  restarting makes name resolution in the containers work.