** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Description changed:

- In music we use dark colours for the listitem background and therefore
- the background of the actions. With the 'new' listitems you can set the
- colour of the action by putting it inside a Rectangle. However I have
- been unable to set the colour if you 'pull' too far, it appears as white
- in this case.
+ [Update]
+
+ we are setting a better default value for the bgcolour for now (with 20%
+ lighter background) which should work on the dark theme. As Zsombor also
+ pointed out, you can customise the background with a custom theme:
+
+ "The solution is for you to provide your own theme, where you override
+ the ListItemStyle and set the colour of the trailing panel accordingly."
+
+ -------------------------------------------
+
+
+ In music we use dark colours for the listitem background and therefore the
background of the actions. With the 'new' listitems you can set the colour of
the action by putting it inside a Rectangle. However I have been unable to set
the colour if you 'pull' too far, it appears as white in this case.

  I have created a mini app here [0], if you open the application and drag
  a listitem to the left you will notice that the action appears, with a
  background colour set, but then if the user pulls too far it turns to
  white. (I assume it is the same with the leading actions if you didn't
  want them to have a red background)

  Is there anyway we can set this colour?

  0 - http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/10979455/

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  [SDK] Cannot set background colour for overflow of leading/trailing
  actions

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Committed
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description: