This is part of a bigger redesign across different projects. The
required design for this bug is ‘paused' while we await the outcome of
ongoing discussions regarding the Scopes as apps and Scopes
customisation projects. The desired resolution and specs will be updated
as soon as they are available.

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Description changed:

  It would be nice if there was an easy way to search the Ubuntu Store for
  scopes. That could either a way to switch between displaying apps and/or
  scopes results or it could be done by returning a list of all scopes
  when searching for "scope" or "scopes". For now, scopes need to add
  "scope" to their descriptions and/or keywords.
+
+ ------ UX Comment ------
+
+ This is part of a bigger redesign across different projects. The
+ required design for this bug is ‘paused' while we await the outcome of
+ ongoing discussions regarding the Scopes as apps and Scopes
+ customisation projects. The desired resolution and specs will be updated
+ as soon as they are available.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  [Scopes] not easily discoverable in the Ubuntu Store

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Won't Fix
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu: