** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Description changed:

  Category renders will display an image as the "emblem" at the right end
  of the title.  It should be possible to place text there instead of or
  in addition to the image.  Thus, the emblem should be have like the
  attributes.

  Example use case: The Gmail scope displays the time of an email in the
  emblem position, with the sender as the title.  Currently, this is done
  with an SVG image displaying the text.  However, this means the text
  size and alignment is incorrect.
+
+ ------ UX Comment ------
+
+ This is part of a bigger redesign project (Scopes toolkit redesign) and
+ it can't be fixed as a single bug. The desired resolution and specs will
+ be updated as soon as they are available. As we've done some work on
+ this project, we already know that this card component will change to
+ accomodate desired behaviour.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  [scopes] Add ability to place text in emblem position

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu: